Delete the Ten Tails Concept

Topic started by Toxin45 on June 9, 2012. Last post by Toxin45 2 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Toxin45 (337 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I want to delete the Ten tails Concept because the Ten Tails is a character and also It is not a concept.

Post by takashichea (14,309 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Toxin45:

We have sickVisionz's duplicate thread. Please post there. Daniel and others are bit busy, but don't worry, these things will be taken care of.

@takashichea: Okay and also I am waiting for name changes to Noah and Tobi/Madara.

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Toxin45 said:

I want to delete the Ten tails Concept because the Ten Tails is a character and also It is not a concept.

The "10 tails" is a concept. the 9-Tailed Fox and the other demons are the characters who spun off from the 10 tails and are now called the 10-tails, the character 10-Tails is  their parent in a sense. had nothing to do with editing the page but it is a valid concept, also the other two you want edited, you have live edits soI would say edit them personally but please check your sources and make sure the changes you want made are accurate first.
Post by sickVisionz (4,310 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@Toxin45: I agree with Egan. At this point, the 10 Tails is more of a concept than a character.

@sickVisionz said:

@Toxin45: I agree with Egan. At this point, the 10 Tails is more of a concept than a character.

Going to do the someone agrees with me dance I dont get to do a lot

@EganTheVile1: First of wikia states that the ten tails is a character and said the guy who adds tron

@Toxin45 said:

@EganTheVile1: First of wikia states that the ten tails is a character and said the guy who adds tron

It is as well a concept, and Tron is animated by Polygon Pictures a Japanese animation studio. I did not add or edit 10 Tails at all, so I have no personal interest in keeping it a concept, I defend it as a concept because it is. As for Gogeta/Vegito, they are considered to be seperate characters, Gogeta the result of the Fusion Dance with the Goku personality dominant, and Vegito the result of the Potera earrings with Vegeta the dominant personality, and though I did not want to make a comment on your wiki work, since you slammed mine, your the guy who edits pages of things he has not seen, so back off

@EganTheVile1: Alright calm down

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel