Combine Team Snake and Team hawk

Topic started by Toxin45 on June 9, 2012. Last post by EganTheVile1 2 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Toxin45 (337 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I want to make this request to combine Team hawk and Team Snake because their the same team.

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
They are two squadrons formed of the same overall alliance but not the same team. Team Hawk and Snake had different circumstances that led to their formation, in comic book terms it is like saying X-Men and X-Factor are the same thing.
Post by sickVisionz (4,255 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@EganTheVile1: Not quite. X-factor and X-men don't have the same team makeup. Hawk and Snake are identical teams. After they completed one mission, directed by Sasuke, they changed their name to something else for another mission, also directed by Sasuke. I think why they change names should be mentioned on the combined page for the team but it should only be one page.

I think there's more grounding to make separate Team 7 pages (although I'm by no means suggesting this) than leaving Hawk and Snake separate. At least in team 7 there was mutiny and new members coming in and out.

A more apt comparison would be like saying Dick Grayson, Dick Grayson's Robin, and Nightwing should be separate pages despite them all being the same dude. On Comic-Vine they are all as one and I think Team Hawk/Snake is the same.

@sickVisionz:  Original X-Men Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Jean Grey, Angel. Original X-Factor Cyclops, Iceman, Beast, Jean Grey, Angel
Post by sickVisionz (4,255 posts) See mini bio Level 24

@EganTheVile1: X-Men and X-Factor are also two completely separate comics. It's not like they just renamed X-Men to X-Factor.

@sickVisionz:  That is true
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel