Combine Swimsuit pages

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on April 30, 2012. Last post by Sonata 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Honestly, I will say I can somewhat see why there are different pages for Bikini and Swimsuit, though I am not sure why School Swimsuit (which looks identical to a swimsuit) merits it's own page... does the fact that a swimsuit shows more cleavage then a school swimsuit make them different things?
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@EganTheVile1: Usually the school swimsuit is part of a schools P.E uniform. Everyone has the same one, but a beach swimsuit would come in different styles and colors.
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Sonata said:

@EganTheVile1: Usually the school swimsuit is part of a schools P.E uniform. Everyone has the same one, but a beach swimsuit would come in different styles and colors.

I still fail to see an actual difference in the objects, by your own definition of a swimsuit/school swimsuit one is simply a variation of color/style of the other.
Post by Sonata (35,342 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@EganTheVile1 said:

@Sonata said:

I still fail to see an actual difference in the objects, by your own definition of a swimsuit/school swimsuit one is simply a variation of color/style of the other.
The school swimsuit, is a uniform for girls P.E classes. Some of them even have the  have the wearers name on them.  The other kind of swimsuits can be used for competitions/beauty pageants and show little more skin. They are the same in name , but do have different purposes. 

The Uniform School Swimsuits that are mostly used for Gym Classes.
 The Uniform School Swimsuits that are mostly used for Gym Classes.
 Competition Swimsuit  is a bit more revealing, and is usually worn by Race Queens or girls in competition or on beaches.     
 Competition Swimsuit  is a bit more revealing, and is usually worn by Race Queens or girls in competition or on beaches.     
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel