Your chance to win a dakimakura

Topic started by Axersia on Jan. 7, 2009. Last post by HeeroYuy 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Axersia (228 posts) See mini bio Level 11
So RPGamer is giving away 10 dakimakura featuring a character from NISA/GUST's upcoming PS2 RPG Ar tonelico II, and all you need to do is live in the US and shoot them an email with your name and address and you'll be entered in the drawing.

Unfortunately I won't be able to enter since I live in Europe, but meh, I already own a few dakimakura so I'll manage. :P

Anyway, here's the link: http://www.rpgamer.com/contests/jan09/at2.html

Don't wait too long, though -- you have until January 9 5PM EST to enter.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Hmm... I'll enter and try to sell it or give it to one of my friends. Thanks for the heads up!
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Kind of sad...
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I just hope if I get a dakimakura that bad things won't happen to me, once I wake up. :(
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I entered the contest. ^_^;

However, I'm probably not eligible, because very often when they say US they don't include PR as part of it. Sometimes they do, most times they don't. I'm not going to win, anyway. That's just the luck I have.
Post by Axersia (228 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Slinger said:
"Kind of sad..."
Hey there mister, are you indirectly calling me sad for having spent a 100 bucks on a Jun dakimakura? I also own Nagi and Hinagiku. :P

jlrm01 said:
"I entered the contest. ^_^;

However, I'm probably not eligible, because very often when they say US then don't include PR as part of it. Sometimes they do, most times they don't. I'm not going to win, anyway. That's just the luck I have."
Ah well, you never know. I also go into these contests with that kind of mentality, but I did once win Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones by answering a multiple choice question. That was nice, I guess. Saved me about 10 bucks because I wouldn't normally have bought it for full price. :P

So hey, this might just be your lucky day.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Axersia said:
"and all you need to do is live in the US"
Fail -_-
Post by hazelnutman (142 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Axersia said:
and all you need to do is live in the US
Great, I lost the contest already!

*goes to Canadian corner of my Canadian corner to shed Canadian tears*

Ah, thanks for the heads up though :P

Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Is there anyone here who does live in the US?
Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I live in the US, but I noticed this too late to enter...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel