Will Mihawk Be In One Piece Pirate Warriors 2?

Topic started by Ikki_Minami_ on Feb. 16, 2013. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 6 months ago.
Post by Ikki_Minami_ (1,016 posts) See mini bio Level 11

I hope he will, I mean I was very disappointed in the first games character selection, and the fact they didn't even have Mihawk. I mean they already confirmed pretty much half the Warlords, but still not Mihawk, what do you guy's think. Here's a list of the newest scans already confirmed and a brief review thanks to sayianislands.com

Three new One Piece: Pirate Warriors 2 scans have been released! Collectively, we will call these scan 9 on Saiyan Island. They show Kuzan, Sakazuki, Borsalino, Garp, Law, Smoker, Perona, and Enel as playable characters! It also shows what look to be Evil Straw Hats Zoro, Sanji, Robin, Franky, and Usopp.

Post by takashichea (11,970 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Due to that special deal with One Piece Pirate Warriors getting a 50% off on Playstation Network, I bought it because I thought it was a fighting game. However, I like it despite it's more like Dynasty Warriors.

I hope this new game has better targeting and covers story smoothly. I stop reading One Piece after Skypiea. I was lost in the game.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel