What are you attending this year?

Topic started by thehummingbird on May 14, 2011. Last post by sickVisionz 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by thehummingbird (15 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hey just wanted to see where everyone one was going to be? I mainly an east coast coner so I would love to see or find groups as well...

Post by colorbrandon (30 posts) See mini bio Level 12
I go to school on the east coast, but going home to LA for anime expo this summer.
Post by The_Desert_Tiger (1,243 posts) See mini bio Level 13

just Anime North for me
Post by AgentJ (1,545 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I skipped Sakuracon this year (no money/no good artists) but I'll be at Penny Arcade Expo in September. 
Post by thehummingbird (15 posts) See mini bio Level 9
@AgentJ:  

Oh really? has saukra con been good in the past...I considered attending before...
@thehummingbird said:
@AgentJ:   Oh really? has saukra con been good in the past...I considered attending before...
Yeah, it's totally worthwhile, though it seems increasingly run by Funimation, who puts a lot of money into it or something. Most of the guests are Funi, and the gift bags are always full of Funi ads and "demos". The theaters show mostly Funimation stuff. Its not necessarily a horrible thing, but theres definitely times where I wish there was a bit more variety.   

The cosplayers are always great though. The pictures you get at freeway park are, for lack of a better word, EPIC. 
Post by SpikeValantine (39 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Pretty crazy July:

I will be attending E3 next week, July I will be attending AM2 since I get to see Scandal, Kanon x Kanon, Miho Shimogasa and the special events since its a free con.
I will be at AX for a few hours only to see the Hatsune Mku concert with a friends badge but still will be a fun 4 days.

I missed out on Fanime so I need to make up for no Flow
@SpikeValantine said:
Pretty crazy July:  I will be attending E3 next week, July I will be attending AM2 since I get to see Scandal, Kanon x Kanon, Miho Shimogasa and the special events since its a free con. I will be at AX for a few hours only to see the Hatsune Mku concert with a friends badge but still will be a fun 4 days.  I missed out on Fanime so I need to make up for no Flow
Jealous... of E3 that is... Take pictures of the new Nintendo console for us would you?
Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel