Vicers in Cons Across the World

Topic started by takashichea on July 13, 2014. Last post by takashichea 3 months, 1 week ago.
Post by takashichea (13,218 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Inspired by old project which was commemorated by Tom and Sam's An Entire World of Anime Fans! -- THE VICE PIT.

Some of you guys know me. I'm the weirdest user in this community because I get weird ideas for community project. This project does include anime, comic book, and video game conventions because Anime Vice was a former family member of Whiskey Media until the Whiskey Sale Off. I wanted to reconnect with our brother and sister sites.

This one would end our convention summer with a bang!

If possible, we would go over the highlights and weaknesses of a con to appeal to a wide audience. Some folks like a con with industry panels, like Anime Expo, or a smaller convention with less crowds like Momo Con (if it's a small con).

United States

Check out their blogs!

Mexico

Canada

South America

• Kuma_From_Argentina - Anime Legend, Argentina

Europe

Post by Vapovile (2,092 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Wow, that is quite a lot of conventions. I didn't go to any this year, but next year I plan to go to SakuraCon(just on the other side of the state from me) and AnimeExpo. Possibly PAX Prime if I can get tickets. Nice work Taka.

Post by takashichea (13,218 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Vapovile:

Thanks, I should add people's blogs of their conventions. I heard about PAX, it's a big thing in Giant Bomb. I hope I can go to PAX or E3 at least once.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel