Vicers in Cons Across the World

Topic started by takashichea on July 13, 2014. Last post by takashichea 4 months, 1 week ago.
Post by takashichea (13,749 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Inspired by old project which was commemorated by Tom and Sam's An Entire World of Anime Fans! -- THE VICE PIT.

Some of you guys know me. I'm the weirdest user in this community because I get weird ideas for community project. This project does include anime, comic book, and video game conventions because Anime Vice was a former family member of Whiskey Media until the Whiskey Sale Off. I wanted to reconnect with our brother and sister sites.

This one would end our convention summer with a bang!

If possible, we would go over the highlights and weaknesses of a con to appeal to a wide audience. Some folks like a con with industry panels, like Anime Expo, or a smaller convention with less crowds like Momo Con (if it's a small con).

United States

Check out their blogs!

Mexico

Canada

South America

• Kuma_From_Argentina - Anime Legend, Argentina

Europe

Post by Vapovile (2,152 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Wow, that is quite a lot of conventions. I didn't go to any this year, but next year I plan to go to SakuraCon(just on the other side of the state from me) and AnimeExpo. Possibly PAX Prime if I can get tickets. Nice work Taka.

Post by takashichea (13,749 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Vapovile:

Thanks, I should add people's blogs of their conventions. I heard about PAX, it's a big thing in Giant Bomb. I hope I can go to PAX or E3 at least once.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel