SugoiCon 2009

Topic started by Lan on Oct. 29, 2009. Last post by Lan 5 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Lan (621 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Woot! It's one day away from official con day! Baku and I are going to SugoiCon in Fort Mitchell, KY. It's in a pretty hotel called the Drawbridge Inn that has a Medieval themed restaurant/dining area. Medieval nerd moment. It's only one hour away from where we live, so we're not staying at the hotel. We're just getting up early to drive there tomorrow, register, and go to all the panels and events. Irritated at the fact the panels have not been posted yet.  Baku is putting together his top hat last minute as I write this. It looks pretty good so far and it's been like 5 minutes. Then again, he did sew me a dress in one night and it looked awesome I might add. I'm just going as Mio Akiyama tomorrow. Both of our cosplays are pretty easy, so that's good since we're going to both be grumpy at having to get up early and don't want to deal with a ton of packing. We'll be taking lots of photos and doing some video footage and posting them all up over the weekend. Anyone heading out there give us a holler. :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel