so who like Nightcore AND WHY

Topic started by SMXLR8 on Oct. 24, 2012. Last post by Kobra678 9 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by SMXLR8 (7,401 posts) See mini bio Level 16

ANYONE?

Post by SteveRodgers (14 posts) See mini bio Level 9

yes. nightcore is so awesome. it's fast and gets the blood pumping. i could listen to nightcore for days.

Post by Trebel (10 posts) See mini bio Level 9
Hah, nightcore as a concept is really lame in my opinion as a producer and dj. But as a kandi kid and lover of HHC I love the highpitched vocals and ridiculously fast bpm. And I love how EVERY nightcore track is associated with anime or an anime pic in some way. It kind of gives the vocals a new feel when you look at a picture of a cute anime girl paired with highpitched "cute" vocals.
Post by JimeeJo (362 posts) See mini bio Level 12

i love nightcore its so awesome, its hyper and what i listen to when im tired helps me wake up

Post by takashichea (13,337 posts) See mini bio Level 25

I'm guessing Nightcore is a type of music, so I'll move this to off-topic.

Post by Bigheart711 (4,124 posts) See mini bio Level 21

To be honest, I haven't checked out much of the Nightcore genre, but when I do, I end up enjoying most of the music it offers. It's in the guilty pleasure area like most of hip-hop personally.

Post by Vapovile (2,101 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Eh, I am not a big fan of it to be honest. There is only a VERY short list of songs that sound good Nightcore'd imo, and they are usually the songs that could use to be faster paced.

Post by Kobra678 (3,375 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Not as much as Dubstep but when I'm bored, why not.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel