London Expo

Topic started by Chengy on Oct. 22, 2009. Last post by Chengy 4 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Chengy (1,711 posts) See mini bio Level 17
Anyone going ?
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I wish! The only time I've been to London was on the way to Rome, and I was stuck in the airport the whole time @_@
haha that doesnt sound good :P

im going to this with some mates but im not really expecting muchm in my head the only REAL sort of conventions happen in japan and America lol
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@Chengy said:
" haha that doesnt sound good :P  im going to this with some mates but im not really expecting muchm in my head the only REAL sort of conventions happen in japan and America lol "
Well, we were originally supposed to hit up some museum with a strong Roman Empire collection or something along those lines, but unfortunately the bus never arrived to pick us up and we didn't have time to charter another, so we just waited in the airport. Very lame.

But I bet there'll be some good cosplay. Be sure to share some photos when you get back!

going with newten lol hes gonna take loads of pics to whore points :p
Post by Zeouterlimits (516 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Been seeing all the tweets, Manga Ent offering great prices (*angrily jealous*), really wish I was there.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,182 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Man, that was crazy... between us we didn't actually take that many pictures, but it was our first time doing this after all.
I do believe Chengy is preparing a blog post as we speak :D
Yeah i sorted it, put it in the wrong forum though, oopsies

Here
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel