how many anime conventions are in china

Topic started by DYLANK on Dec. 30, 2009. Last post by Kelleth 4 years, 6 months ago.
Post by DYLANK (5 posts) See mini bio Level 1

theyre are a billion people how many does japan have more
Post by AjayRaz (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12
i am loving these china threads 
Post by Voxel (179 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@AjayRaz said:
"i am loving these china threads  "
Because you responded to one of his threads, he's now going to spam your inbox with stupid messages like he did to mine.
Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
They can't go to an anime convention Because their all underwater.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@natetodamax said:
" @AjayRaz said:
"i am loving these china threads  "
Because you responded to one of his threads, he's now going to spam your inbox with stupid messages like he did to mine. "
Is there a theme or story I should be aware of?
Post by AjayRaz (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@John_Martone: this dude goes around on Giant Bomb (and i believe he had another acc on Anime Vice, too.) asking questions like "why is china on my watch". if you respond to his thread, he sends you a bunch of PMs asking why china is on his watch, amongst other things like this:  
 


hehe, uh.. :\    
hehe, uh.. :\    
it's funny because he did spam my inbox with stupid questions. i did ask him to stop so hopefully he did ^^. trollin' ain't cool, kids 
Post by DYLANK (5 posts) See mini bio Level 1

I  dont spam its that fact that you people cant answert an easy questions thats whats pathetic
Post by Sonata (35,159 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
coughspamcough
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@DYLANK: i like the china is made where you were made in china i like
Post by Nerx (13,843 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@AjayRaz said:
" @John_Martone: this dude goes around on Giant Bomb (and i believe he had another acc on Anime Vice, too.) asking questions like "why is china on my watch". if you respond to his thread, he sends you a bunch of PMs asking why china is on his watch, amongst other things like this:  
 


hehe, uh.. :\    
hehe, uh.. :\    
it's funny because he did spam my inbox with stupid questions. i did ask him to stop so hopefully he did ^^. trollin' ain't cool, kids  "
LMAO anime with soda xD
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator
@DYLANK: The fact that you left senseless pm`s and wall posts on people`s accounts. and yes making a person think its about a question about anime and then actually ask about soda is spamming too. o and your banned we hate senseless questions. 
@John_Martone said:
" @natetodamax said:
" @AjayRaz said:
"i am loving these china threads  "
Because you responded to one of his threads, he's now going to spam your inbox with stupid messages like he did to mine. "
Is there a theme or story I should be aware of? "
He`s a spammer who`s banned that`s all you need to know.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel