HELP ME WITH A ANIME

Topic started by MarkWylde on March 15, 2012. Last post by UsachanMaN 2 years, 8 months ago.
Post by MarkWylde (2 posts) See mini bio Level 6

hello im knew here and i need your help i saw this anime in youtube with no account so i cant look at my history so here i am hoping some1 can help me the anime starts with a short blue haired girl entering her or a friends home she was saving a food in a small cup in the refrigerator then her bro or friend say if something was wrong and he was holding a small cup the 1 she was saving the next day happened again she put her name at the cup cover but her bro/friend still ate it then there was 2 guys in the table saying he should go apologize then the guy with the white hair go to him and say it again but he gently pushed him lol but goes down to the floor really hard then the other guy did the same and got pushed to so yeah can some1 please help me

Post by UsachanMaN (4,612 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@MarkWylde: Hmm, could it be Miname-ke? When Touma (the younger sister) tells her older brother not to eat her pudding, but he keeps doing it. Here's a link with images of the episode: http://animewriter.wordpress.com/2009/01/21/minami-ke-okaeri-3-review-dont-touch-my-pudding/

Is that the one you were looking for?

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel