Anime North 2010

Topic started by Tempestangel on Jan. 24, 2010. Last post by ShadowKnight508 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Tempestangel (123 posts) See mini bio Level 10

I'm planning on going to this one!, I'ma find some interesting way of adveritsing Vice at the tea house o, the maple moon....
But I dont know who to cosplay as ... I may just go there w/o costume... anyway if someone has an Idea lemme know... something simple... if not I'll throw together an L costume or a Kyon costume.... 

Or I could dress in a ghillie suit and scare people....
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hmm... Someone else was just talking about Anime North last week. I'm half trying to convince Gia if we can send someone, mostly because I've never been to Canada before.

I'd say dressing up like pedo bear is always fun and amusing, but might not be the best way of helping plug Vice.
Post by Netstryke (71 posts) See mini bio Level 8
It will be worth the trip!
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
If you do go, take lots of pictures and post them up! I'd love to see <3
Post by Whiskeyjack (111 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I was on vacation when PAX East happened so I missed my chance to meet a few members of Giant Bomb. Let us know if you send someone to see us Canucks. Sooner or later I will meet someone from Whiskey Media.
Post by Turbo_Toaster (8 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Anyone going to this?
Post by Konanda (796 posts) See mini bio Level 17

@Turbo_Toaster said:

"Anyone going to this? "

Yep one week left.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19
I finally convinced my boss to allow me to take next Friday off so I can attend the 2010 FanimeCon in San Jose....I will be taking my 12.1 Mega Pixel Canon Rebel XSi D-SLR and I hope to take a jaw-dropping amount of pictures to load onto AnimeVice to show. I think Gia said she was also attending....but I will have to check on that.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel