Absolute Destiny Whatever: My Day at Momocon 2013

Topic started by Bigheart711 on April 12, 2013. Last post by Bigheart711 1 year, 4 months ago.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,794 posts) See mini bio Level 21

A few weeks ago, I had visited Momocon once more! I failed to post it in my usual sites last year, but this year, I went all-out with my good buddy, who's moving to California in a while. It was bittersweet, but it was also a good sendoff to his farewell. Aside from that, I found a lot of my friends and many cosplayers were from well done to excellent. A list of the things I managed to get...

• Full-Series Boxset of Princess Tutu (not the ADV Version, but this one kept most of the extras and had new trailers)
  • Booster Box of Vanguard BT03 (I'm building a Dark Irregulars Deck)
  • Vanguard Oracle Think Tank Trail Deck
  • Keychain of Mami Tomoe (of Madoka Magica)
  • Playmat of a gal with a Buster Sword.

The Cosplay

Here's all of the cosplay pictures that I managed to take! This time, I even ran into someone using a Serinity Form Sailor Moon, a Chibi-Usa and even an Elizabeth cosplayer. <3

Well, that pretty much sums everything up, except getting back home was the best workout ever (for me, not for my folks). XD Until next time!

Post by Acura_Max (2,329 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Online Now

It sure looks like everyone was having fun! I wish there was a convention near where I live.

Could this be what Bigheart711 looks like in real life?

Post by takashichea (11,837 posts) See mini bio Level 25

You had an awesome trip. I lived in California, and I tried to go to the Anaheim, Los Angeles, or San Diego. By the time I heard about them, the tickets are already sold out.

Oh cool, I spot Celty, Cloud, Rin Tohsaka, and Sailor Uranus? in the photo gallery.

Post by Bigheart711 (3,794 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@takashichea: Yeah, that was Sailors Uranus and Serenity in the gallery. You have a pretty sharp eye too.

@Acura_Max: I actually don't look like that at all, even though it's an awesome cosplay.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel