Get Ready For NaviKare!

Topic started by gia on Jan. 25, 2009. Last post by HeeroYuy 5 years, 11 months ago.
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Navi Kare!
Navi Kare!
Interesting news from LiveDoor Anime: apparently a new program tangentially related to Comiket and Otome Road (a sort of female-oriented mini-Akihabara in Ikebukuro, Tokyo) is in the works. It's called Navigation Kareshi (Navigation Boyfriend), or NaviKare for short.

It's basically sort of a drama CD that takes the listener on a tour of the area guided by the listener's choice of two “boyfriends,” A and B-- 12 tracks each. I totally want this. And I'll bet you anything that if they don't already have a tsundere girl version for guys, they're working on it!

What anime character would YOU want to have give you a tour of Tokyo?

Post by otakureview (47 posts) See mini bio Level 1
How cool is this?!? I'll answer for you, very cool!

I can think of a number of different characters that it would be fun to get a tour of Tokyo from... *off into my own little world*
Post by gia (3,032 posts) See mini bio Level 13
I'd love to have Revy from Black Lagoon give me a tour of Japan. She seemed to have a good time there with Rock in Second Barrage ;)

A tour conducted by the Genshiken crowd would probably be awesome too.
Post by OkazukiIchigo (350 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Sounds Awesome! I want Yoko to give me a tour of Comiket. Or Revy, to kick my butt during the tour.

Post by HeeroYuy (1,210 posts) See mini bio Level 12
"a tsundere girl version for guys" -oh man I would love to have that... and I agree, Revy and Genshiken would be awesome if not hilarious to have as guides!

Dang, wish I had more ideas but all the combinations I can think of wouldn't make for very good tour guides... I mean, the SRT team from Full Metal Panic? Sosuke would tell you about all the hazardous parts of town, Kurz would say where you could pick up chicks in Harajuku, and Mao would probably just tell you where to get a map and say good luck...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel