Fall 2012 Trailer: Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai

Topic started by takashichea on Aug. 25, 2012. Last post by takashichea 1 year, 10 months ago.
Post by takashichea (10,933 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Plot

Genre: Romance, Comedy

Yuuta Togashi suffered from chuunibyou while he was in middle school. When he graduated, he put that dark history behind him and forgot about it... or he was supposed to. High school was smooth sailing and full of enjoyment - until the unavoidable, sad event occurs. The event that locks Yuuta into a contract with Rikka Takanashi and disrupts his desperately ordinary life.

Cast

• Rikka Takanashi (Voiced by Maaya Uchida)
  • Yuuta Togashi (Voiced by ?)
  • Sanae Dekomori (Voiced by Sumire Uesaka)
  • Makoto Isshiki (Voiced by ?)

For more trailers, see Fall 2012 trailer anthology blog.

Here is another video!

Post by UsachanMaN (4,514 posts) See mini bio Level 15

@takashichea: Looks like a pretty cool anime...I kinda sense that its a comedy wanna-be scary anime XD The animation is pretty well-done...I might consider adding this to my list of animes to check out :P

@UsachanMaN:

It looks like a fun anime to try out.

@takashichea: Yup! My thoughts exactly :P

That girl reminds me of a girl from Another, Mei Misaki, except Mei has red eyes and her eye patch is on the other side.

@takashichea: She does resemble her in a way, but I think Misaki has a creepier vibe to her whereas the girl in the trailer has a cutesy side XD

Post by sickVisionz (4,234 posts) See mini bio Level 24
And Mei would probably get dropped pretty quick in a fight unlike this girl, who seems to have some combat skills. Show looks ok. I never saw it all the way but it looks like it will be similar to ... Index tonally. i might check this out but my love for more school girls in action comedy harem series is pretty low these days.

@sickVisionz:

Didn't know it was a harem genre. Look it up on MyAnimeList, all I saw was romance, comedy, and school.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel