Super Perfect Cell can destroy a Solar System?

Topic started by RadiantTheLight on May 3, 2010. Last post by Dream 5 months, 1 week ago.
Post by RadiantTheLight (733 posts) See mini bio Level 7

Theres no proof, but in my opinion, he can. I mean, Vegeta from sayan saga could destroy the Earth, Freeza in his weakest form destroyed planets bigger than Earth with his finger (watch first episode of DBKai, it's cannon). So Cell, who is MUUUUUUUCH stronger, only being able to destroy planets, makes him kinda underpowered. 

But however, this thing already created shit storms and flame wars, so just post whats your opinion about Cell being a Solar-System-Buster.
Post by Newdeath (18,555 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Moved to the Cell forums. 

ND
Post by hitsusatsu11 (10,747 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@RadiantTheLight: i would say he can, theres no reason for it to be written unless its to show his power. And again vegeta with a plv. around 18 thousand could destroy at least 1 planet, freeza final form pvl. is 120 million, cell is way way stronger than that. 
Post by TheSpiritStalker (25 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Probably, he said he gathered enough ki to destroy the Solar System, can't the Z-Fighters sense energy? if so they would of believed him. And Gohan was going to give up if it wasn't for Goku. So there's a chance he could.
Post by Destinyheroknight (10,277 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@AHULL62781:

Great find :)

You the only one who prove that Cell is a Solar System buster (on here), I'll accept that claim now (with a grain of salt)

Post by ROBOT6661 (358 posts) See mini bio Level 7

are the guidebooks canon??

Post by xlab3000 (1,394 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Cell is solar system buster

Post by Kurohige (3,718 posts) See mini bio Level 19
Screwattack mentioned this; the problem is that we only go by what characters have shown, not stated, the author can say something but if what they show contradicts what is shown it can't be used. However I like the proof shown above so I will take that as well.
Post by MarioRedfield (1,758 posts) See mini bio Level 11

The kamehameha wave that Cell fired didn't really come off as that impressive. I also don't take author's words on things unless they're shown since, well, to put it bluntly, it's like an either "put up or shut up" thing. I find it to be arrogant to state a character can do something without having any proof

Post by SMXLR8 (7,189 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@MarioRedfield: True that and great point ,I say DBZ are planet busters that's it

Post by eddz99 (2,511 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@TheSpiritStalker said:

Probably, he said he gathered enough ki to destroy the Solar System, can't the Z-Fighters sense energy? if so they would of believed him. And Gohan was going to give up if it wasn't for Goku. So there's a chance he could.
Post by gokuboss (76 posts) See mini bio Level 9

Theres no proof, but in my opinion, he can. I mean, Vegeta from sayan saga could destroy the Earth, Freeza in his weakest form destroyed planets bigger than Earth with his finger (watch first episode of DBKai, it's cannon). So Cell, who is MUUUUUUUCH stronger, only being able to destroy planets, makes him kinda underpowered.

But however, this thing already created shit storms and flame wars, so just post whats your opinion about Cell being a Solar-System-Buster.

s (1 posts) See mini bioLevel 5
Online Now

these are from the anime

can cell destroy a solar system

this has been on my mind any one know anything?

i don know if this is proof or not?

Post by Dream (7,627 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Online Now

Since we have another thread that discusses this topic with more discussion, post whatever thoughts you have on the matter there.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel