Weekly Campione!: Ep. 12 - The Sword of Ama no Murakumo

Topic started by takashichea on Sept. 22, 2012. Last post by Acura_Max 1 year, 5 months ago.
Post by takashichea (11,957 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

Plot

Welcome to the weekly Campione! report! After Ena makes her debut last episode, we had a brawl between Ena and Erica because Ena feels Godou's harem should only include Japanese women.

As Erica and Ena's fight drags out, Ena allows her sword to consume herself to defeat Erica. With Erica dying, Godou uses his Ten Avatars to save Erica with more kissing. Then, an unknown intruder attacks Godou's group.

Watch Campione! on Crunchyroll.

Verdict

Beware of Spoilers!

Bizarre

There's was not much good stuff for me in this episode, so I list the bizarre.

Meet Metis, Athena's evil twin
Meet Metis, Athena's evil twin
  • Athena and Shizuka's scene: Athena makes Godou sound like a pedophile.
  • Godou and Erica's suggestive scene: I believe it was an implied sex scene. You got Godou embracing and kissing Erica in a missionary position, and Erica has this loud moaning that sounds like she got an orgasm. It's really ridiculous.
  • Athena has an evil clone called Metis. I was wrong that Athena had eaten Perseus last time.

Euphemism Quotes

• Godou: I will inject you with my divine protection. I imagine it'll be rough, but bear with it!
  • Erica: I can feel you inside me. It feels so warm... (the viewers are shown Erica's stomach)
Campione's biggest wtf scene - Erica's implied sex scene
Campione's biggest wtf scene - Erica's implied sex scene

Sorry for digressing and talking a lot about this strange erotic scene.

Bad

Ena's Cowgirl scene
Ena's Cowgirl scene
  • Erica's Near Death Scene:Forgive everyone, I didn't feel much sympathy or any feelings for Erica. Plus, she is back to normal after Godou's little sex scene.
  • Too much kissing: Every episode of Campione has a kissing scene, but this episode had the most kissing scene, and it had the longest one ever.
  • Typical Fan Service Physics: You got to love how Ena seemingly fall on top of Godou in a cowgirl position. Ladies just seem to fall onto Godou's lap.

This episode is decent, and the fan service along with the Godou and Erica's implied sex scene is ridiculous. How could they have time to do it before the battle with Ena? The episode's plot just didn't work out, and the action leaves a lot to be desired.

Thanks

Thank you guys and gals for reading this report. If you love this series, please support it and the wiki editors.

Wiki Progress:

New Pages: Ama no Murakumo, Haya Susano Wo No Mikoto, Metis

This Week's Ongoing Anime and Manga Coverage

1. Trailer Blogs: Kyousogiga, Code: Breaker, Ore no Kanojo to Osananajimi ga Shuraba Sugiru, Aikatsu, Sukitte Li na Yo, Jormungand 2nd Season, History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi OVA,
  2. Special Blogs: Sword Art Online Romance Edition: Kirito's Relationships, Who is the Better Avatar: Aang vs Korra,

Last Week's Ongoing Anime and Manga Coverage

Trailer Blogs: Kamisama Kiss and Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba Kankeinai yo ne.

Other Anime Discussion Threads

Please check these out.

Takashichea

Post by Acura_Max (2,330 posts) See mini bio Level 13

That kiss...

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel