What's wrong with these pages?

Topic started by Obsidian609 on Jan. 26, 2010. Last post by Obsidian609 3 years, 1 month ago.
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I can't seem to edit the following Naruto characters. I tried to add the first episode appearances, the Japanese and romanji names, and the powers but it won't let me save the edits. then a few days later i receive messages saying my submission was rejected. Am I the only one having this problem?

Kin Tsuchi

Zaku Abumi

Tsume Inuzuka

Kidomaru

Tayuya 

Hana Inuzuka
Post by Godot (113 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Might want to fix those links, they're 404ing on me.
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Godot said:
" Might want to fix those links, they're 404ing on me. "
Yeah. 

@Obsidian609:
A Mystery! Yeah, with your totals you should be beyond any normal moderation issues, but even I can't save any edits to these suckers. The one vein I can find between them is that they are all items that have Credo as the top editor. That and for being rather sparse, he has a good deal of points.

I know there was something where users were artificially inflating their points, I wonder if this is somehow connected. Hmm, lemme see what Ethan and his magical programing mumbo jumbo has to say.

kin tsuchi
I also remember seeing him on other characters pages I couldn't edit as well. There probably is some link with him and the problem.
Post by Kas (1,178 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I tried editing most of his pages, and I was successful on some like The Fourth Hokage and Kiba, but apparently a certain few have an odd bug.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Actually, your submissions appear on the queue and every time a mod tries to approve them it takes us to a 500 Error page. Weird bug, but we've already informed the staff about it. 
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Black_Rose said:
" Actually, your submissions appear on the queue and every time a mod tries to approve them it takes us to a 500 Error page. Weird bug, but we've already informed the staff about it.  "

And when we try to do it, it doesn't "save" and goes into the queue as well, where it does the same thing.
Post by Mercy_ (292 posts) See mini bio Level 11
(Fix)

@courtney12490: Okay most of the pages are fixed except for the Tsume Inuzuka page. That page still has the bug.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel