Unable to submit wiki edits.

Topic started by Steve_C on Dec. 5, 2008. Last post by Disgaeamad 5 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Steve_C (6 posts) See mini bio Level 2
So basically i'm adding a bit to the Samurai Champloo page. Once all is said i done, i try to save the changes, yet the japanese numbers (what would be luchadeer thinking) briefly flash up really quickly and disappear, but the edit it not submitted, nor does the page revert back from edit mode.

I've just tried a second time and it's still the same. Previously, when i kept clicking save changes for quite a few times, the numbers eventually came up indefinately and i had to close the tab.

I'm running Firefox v3.0.4 if that helps.
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
i'm having the same problem
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I have this problem when trying to add friends, enemies, concepts, objects, locations and that stuff. But it works fine when i edit information and descriptions.
I just tried to submit another wiki edit, but it seemed to work. I don't know if this is fixed altogether now, or just randomly affects certain things or pages.
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I cant seem to add the characters -__- unless I'm just doing it wrong. I never submitted on the vine xP
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I cant seem to add the characters -__- unless I'm just doing it wrong. I never submitted on the vine xP
Post by Resonate (625 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I think it's overall fixed, might just be a launch jitter deal
Katsumi_Shizuka said:
"I cant seem to add the characters -__- unless I'm just doing it wrong. I never submitted on the vine xP"
Unless you haven't already, check out the editing video on the FAQ page here.

It might help you out a bit. =]
Post by Disgaeamad (10 posts) See mini bio Level 2
Resonate said:
"I think it's overall fixed, might just be a launch jitter deal"
Awesome, now I can get around to editing.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel