Twitter Sync Error ?

Topic started by xBlazingStar94x on April 9, 2013. Last post by takashichea 2 weeks, 6 days ago.
Post by xBlazingStar94x (40 posts) See mini bio Level 11

When I first signed up late last year I was unable to sync my anime vice account to twitter. I have tried so many times and I keep getting an error? How come does this keep happening?

Post by takashichea (12,390 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@xBlazingStar94x:

I couldn't find the article regarding the Twitter sync errors that ZombiePie of Giant Bomb had given. I can't remember why Anime Vice couldn't sync with Twitter.

So far, it has been this way for everyone for a while.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@xBlazingStar94x: I asked about this when it first happened and was told it was done on purpose. Just consider it a deactivated feature. You can always manually post status updates and they're generally more meaningful than random tweets anyway.

Post by xBlazingStar94x (40 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@takashichea said:

@xBlazingStar94x:

I couldn't find the article regarding the Twitter sync errors that ZombiePie of Giant Bomb had given. I can't remember why Anime Vice couldn't sync with Twitter.

So far, it has been this way for everyone for a while.

@Daniel_Newton said:

@xBlazingStar94x: I asked about this when it first happened and was told it was done on purpose. Just consider it a deactivated feature. You can always manually post status updates and they're generally more meaningful than random tweets anyway.

Thank you both for your help. As long as it isn't just me, ill just have to deal with it :)
Online Now

You can see this thread.

Post by othus12 (6,882 posts) See mini bio Level 13

so the feature doesnt really exist?

Online Now

@othus12:

You can post your Twitter account on The Anime Vice Twitter Thread! thread. As Daniel stated, it was dropped. I believe it started after the Whiskey Media sale-off.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel