Tweets are slow or sometimes do not post...

Topic started by djsquelch on June 24, 2011. Last post by djsquelch 3 years ago.
Post by djsquelch (44 posts) See mini bio Level 19
1. What browser are you using? 
A: latest version of firefox

2. What Operating System are you using?
A: win7

3. What is the exact link to the page you are having a problem with? 
A: http://www.animevice.com/profile/djsquelch/

4. Details, details, details. Explain it in detail.
A: This is my Twitter account: http://twitter.com/#!/djsquelch and I have more recent posts there than I do here. Twitter is sending out my posts to other synched sites, such as facebook. I have noticed that there is often a delay before it posts here, but now it seems to not be posting at all even though it says that I am synched. Has a new flood limit been implemented or is something wonky happening?
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
It's often slow for me, but if you @ reply somebody in twitter it wont post. :)
I am referring to original posts initiated by me which do not involve replies.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@djsquelch: Does it happen often ? If this is a one or two time occurrence, it was probably just taking a bit longer to load. 
I now have four tweets that have not posted over here and were not replies.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@djsquelch said:
I now have four tweets that have not posted over here and were not replies.
Were they near or around the same time frame ? That would also be helpful information I'm sure. 
You can see when they were posted based on looking at my twitter account which is listed in my first post.
It would seem that none of my tweets are posting to this site anymore.
Post by rmanthorp (3 posts) See mini bio Level 6

It was screwed up a while back across all Whiskey Sites.

How long is "a while back?" The occurrence of missing tweets has now been since June 23 that my last six tweet never made it over here. Things used to delay, but after as much as twenty minutes I would see tweets finally show up. Now nothing is showing up.
Even more interestingly, I made two tweets on June 23 and only one of them posted here while the second did not.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
My tweets haven't been updating for the last five days. I've had to re-synch my twitter account. It changed to the most recent tweet, then I posted another one and it didn't update.
I also tried unsynching and resynching and after awhile all missing tweets had posted to my account here at all the appropriate time/date slots. I have now made a new tweet and I am waiting to see if it will also tweet here or if everything is back to being weird.
Update to follow...
update: it has been over an hour and my tweet did not post here. something is definitely wrong...
synching accounts seems to only have a retroactive effect now. i unsynched and resynched and once again my past missing tweets showed up in their appropriate date spots.
after going through this process again, i then posted a new tweet and saw that it had not posted here as should happen when the accounts are synched.
i will check several more times to see if the pattern has remained the same vicious cycle or not, but i am definitely getting the feeling that this is a bug and may end up contacting someone for further attention...
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel