The green progress bar isn't moving while uploading

Topic started by MrXD on Aug. 29, 2011. Last post by EganTheVile1 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by MrXD (643 posts) See mini bio Level 15

1. What browser are you using?

Fire Fox 6

2. What Operating System are you using?

Windows 7 Home Premium

3. What is the exact link to the page you are having a problem with?

4. Details, details, details. Explain it in detail.

This image uploading bug just happened to me when I was uploading a image for Lim-Dall Young. This bug started when I was uploading a image in "Lim-Dall Young" gallery, as it uploaded, the green progress bar didn't show. So I through that I just upload it in my gallery and then add it to the gallery, but of course, I did the same thing that the bug did in "Lim-Dall Young" images gallery. But after on my fourth try, I did progress but stop at 5-10%, now as I upload it again and waited, after 5-10 minutes, It didn't progress.

So any ideal of what's going on?
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,648 posts) See mini bio Level 25

Fire Fox 6

Windows Vista

• My Images Gallery

I've been trying to upload images, but they never seem to load. It will reach 10% then freezes.

Post by MrXD (643 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Update: This is very odd, when I switched the internet browser from Firefox to Internet Explorer, the image uploading works. So, if anyone that having the same problem with Firefox or other browsers, I recommend switching to internet explorer for uploading images until the problems is fix.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
I'm actually finding that the images aren't uploading at all. 

Firefox 6 and Safari.

Mac OSX 10

• My Images Gallery
  • Inserting Images Into A Post

I select the images from my desktop and all that appears is "Loading..." but the progress bar doesn't even show.
Post by AURON570 (572 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Woot, I couldn't have been the only one. Images aren't uploading for me either. 

Firefox 6

Windows 7

My Images Gallery, uploading images 

I select images to upload from desktop, the window appears and it says my images are "Loading" but there is no progress at all. Everything staying at 0%.
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
I am having the Same problem as well.

Firefox 6

Windows 7
Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20

I came up with a workaround for this, and it is not that you can not upload images, it is that it takes 2 to 4 tries... there is a similar bug reporting forum I explained the workaround on.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel