"Sorry, there was an error" after uploading

Topic started by jlrm01 on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by LordAndrew 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I didn't see this error posted. Sorry if I'm being redundant or should have posted elsewhere. ^_^

I keep getting this error message. After images complete uploading and the "gallery selection" will happen, I see this:
"Sorry, there was an error"
"Sorry, there was an error"

After I click OK, one of two things happen: The "gallery selection" will happen as usual or this shows up
?
?

Images, however, appear in My Images, so they are actually uploaded. (Over at GB, the uploader keeps freezing up on me... but I made a post over there for that...)

EDIT: Lately this error has been happening also after the galleries are selected and I press the Save button. Then the "Sorry, there was an error" message appears. After I click OK it brings me back to the gallery selection screen, with all my selections preserved. When I click Save again it works, however the window that appears is the one that says "Refresh this page" (it appears really fast) but it doesn't tell me to which galleries I added the images, like it usually does.

(Firefox 3.0.4, Vista 32)
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Yeah i also got that a few times, it takes a decade to upload and then it appears.

(FF 3, XP)
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
This has been happening to me ever since they rolled out the new uploader. In order to avoid this error, I have to refresh the page after each batch of uploads, which is a real hassle, especially if I'm in a gallery and have to wait for all the new images to load.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel