Search Bar is broken

Topic started by Acura_Max on July 24, 2013. Last post by takashichea 10 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@takashichea: yeah I've noticed that to it gets really annoying.

Post by takashichea (11,155 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@bigz007:

Somehow, I got it to work. I just edit the page, and it appeared. I linked it in episode 1 for you. Please check out link.

@Masterofdeath:

Hang in there, dude. I hope the engineers fix this soon.

Online Now

Okay, I think I know what's going on. I been editing the pages I created yesterday. They're appearing in the search engine. All of you guys and gals, edit your pages one more time.

Post by Masterofdeath (2,246 posts) See mini bio Level 11

@takashichea: same here its really annoying trying to call somebody to a certain thread.

Post by bigz007 (1,088 posts) See mini bio Level 20

@takashichea:

I don't know what you did but it's okay now. Thanks so much.

What about those other pages that were invalid so far, should we mark them as deleted or something and create new ones? It would be so much easier if we could delete pages ourselves.

Online Now

@bigz007:

It's the engineers you have to thank. I didn't do much. All you have to do is edit your previously created pages one more time or more. That's what I did to your concept page. It should appear in the search engine.

@takashichea: But you are the one who spread the good news. I tried editing some of those previously created pages and I got nothing. I'll try again later, maybe they still working at it.

Online Now

@bigz007:

I got

Higashiyama Yume

Okakura Kiyone

I got them to work for you. I'll check your wiki subs and make them work.

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

The same thing is happening on Screened which is pretty great.

Post by AURON570 (555 posts) See mini bio Level 15

yeah I had same problem with Murasaki Sansei two days ago. It works now after I added some text to the main body. Before I just added the character's gender and it works. Oh well, just another glitch we have to get used to I guess?

Online Now

@AURON570:

I forgot you. I feel bad. It was always this way before this glitch occurred.

Online Now

Well, the search bar is broken again. It was broken yesterday. The only difference is that this glitch cannot search old or new pages well. Requires a lot of typing to make the results appear.

Post by Acura_Max (2,323 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea: I noticed this too. Don't worry. I've already reported this to FinalDasa and he has notified the tech people. So I expect this problem will be solved soon.

I hope this gets fixed soon, I'm keeping notes of what I need to do after we get search bar fixed again.

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,182 posts) See mini bio Level 20

So far this has worked for me just about every time; type in the full name of the thing you're searching for, let it search, then delete one letter at a time until results come up.

@Daniel_Newton said:

So far this has worked for me just about every time; type in the full name of the thing you're searching for, let it search, then delete one letter at a time until results come up.

Oh, it works for some of them. Thanks Daniel.

@takashichea: @Acura_Max: @Daniel_Newton:

It's finally fixed.

Now I can finally do some work.

Online Now

@bigz007:

Awesome, I can now delete the dupe images I used for the fall guide. It took too long to search for images that I uploaded.

I actually used this method for the time being.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel