Problem with submitting wiki infomation

Topic started by Bigheart711 on March 2, 2010. Last post by FoxxFireArt 4 years, 5 months ago.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,811 posts) See mini bio Level 21
There was supposed to be a scrollbar when I ran out of space in the infomation part of the characters/location/concept submissions before I saved the info (the second part, not the summary part up top). Is it because of my browser? (Browser- Firefox)
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Wait, so sorry, I don't think I entirely get what is happening. I edit on Firefox, so I dunno if its a browser issue.

So you're saying that you are editing an article, and in the second field of data, you can't scroll once you fill up the initial display? Can you manually scroll to move the display (via up and down buttons)?

Either way, I'll go play around myself.
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Yeah there's another problem similar to that. I can't add any voice actors, concepts, locations, or objects to a episode or manga page.
Post by DocHaus (931 posts) See mini bio Level 18
I've been able to add some characters to anime episodes, but every time I've tried it with a manga listing in the wiki the characters just disappear while the plot summary info stays up there. I even tried adding characters to a manga volume of NEEDLESS without adding any summary info and it claimed that I hadn't entered any changes at all.

UPDATE: Now I'm having trouble adding new episodes in the episode list. The add/edit buttons overlap each other, and even when I do click on them all I get is the loading bar that never finishes.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,811 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@John_Martone said:
" Wait, so sorry, I don't think I entirely get what is happening. I edit on Firefox, so I dunno if its a browser issue.  So you're saying that you are editing an article, and in the second field of data, you can't scroll once you fill up the initial display? Can you manually scroll to move the display (via up and down buttons)?  Either way, I'll go play around myself. "
Yes. I found this out when trying to add more info on multiple pages!
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Everyone... I'll be looking at AV bugs on Monday.  Sorry about any problems you're having.  Thanks for reporting bugs!
Post by Pepper (2,496 posts) See mini bio Level 11
same here, i edit on firefox and it wont let me insert concepts, characters, creators, or items!
Post by Elfenlied1012 (557 posts) See mini bio Level 15

M:I', having issues with editing anything submitting    anything. the save your changes bar just never appears or wont do anything when I hit it. 

(Note I use IE)
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,640 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now
Really hope this gets fixed soon. There us a lot o submitting I would like to do, but can't. It's been a few weeks.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel