Preferences

Topic started by Slinger on Dec. 9, 2008. Last post by LordAndrew 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm getting the 500 Style me Dave when I try to edit my forum preferences.

Firefox 3.0.4 for Mac 10.4.11
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Man you are fast. Try now. 

I just put in new functionality that will allow you to turn off the main boards ( general, rpg, battle, etc) if you want from your main animevice.com/forums/ view.

Testing it now.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
i didnt and i think my newest topic list looks sweet now ^^
Now I'm not getting the error, and it's saying that it's saved my preferences, but some forum topics are still not showing up. (I have it set to show all forum topics)
Staff
Slinger said:
"Now I'm not getting the error, and it's saying that it's saved my preferences, but some forum topics are still not showing up. (I have it set to show all forum topics)"
Working on it.
Cool. Will this feature be used on Comic Vine and Giant Bomb too?

P.S. it's working now.
Staff
Ok the filters should work now.  I have Animevice set up NOT to show "RPG", "Battles" or "Off-Topic" by default on the main animevice.com/forums/ page.    If you want to show them just click the little "preferences" button at the top of the page and adjust what you want to show/hide.
Post by PureRok (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Beautiful. Great job!
Post by brukaoru (16 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Really awesome!
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
cool
Staff
We aim to please.
Post by Endogene (65 posts) See mini bio Level 2
ethan said:
"Ok the filters should work now.  I have Animevice set up NOT to show "RPG", "Battles" or "Off-Topic" by default on the main animevice.com/forums/ page.    If you want to show them just click the little "preferences" button at the top of the page and adjust what you want to show/hide."
That is great news, thanks ethan.
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Now roll it out on Giant Bomb and Comic Vine so you can ignore our bug reports. :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel