Pictures aren't showing

Topic started by Masterofdeath on Aug. 20, 2013. Last post by Masterofdeath 1 year, 2 months ago.
Post by Masterofdeath (2,262 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Online Now

Posting pictures on the forums aren't showing up. All that comes up is a empty space and what ever was underneath the photo just moves up a line. I've tryed copying and pasting and I've tried every single function the site allows but certain pictures just don't show up. I am using chrome and the operating system is windows

Post by Daniel_Newton (3,243 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now

@Masterofdeath: Can you specify which images this is affecting?

I'm able to post images just fine.
I'm able to post images just fine.
Online Now

@Daniel_Newton: well there was this chaos picture I had problem with and then just random pictures I just copied and pasted. It just started about a month ago.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath said:

@Daniel_Newton: well there was this chaos picture I had problem with and then just random pictures I just copied and pasted. It just started about a month ago.

Copied and pasted? So do you mean you didn't upload the images? Because if that's the case that might be the problem.

Online Now

@Daniel_Newton: still it happens with picures I upload sometimes and then other times the same picture works but maybe its just one of those bugs that passes.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: No-one else has reported the same problem and I haven't experienced it myself so I can't do much to help, unfortunately. Hopefully, like you said, it will just pass.

If it happens again reply to me in this thread and post the "broken" image so I can take a look.

Online Now

@Daniel_Newton: Alright I will try though I will post a broken picture right now which was the one that first alerted me to the problem just to see if it woorks now.

Seems it works now
Seems it works now
Online Now

@Masterofdeath: I can see that image just fine.

Online Now

@Masterofdeath: Woops, yeah you said you can see it too, my bad. If it happens again post the broken image.

Online Now

@Daniel_Newton: Thats the problem if it doesn't work its like I had never posted a picture to begin with. Though I had the same problem with links a few months ago maybe its fixed now like the link problem cause that was the first picture I posted since complaining about the bug.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel