None of My Edits Are Saving

Topic started by Obsidian609 on Sept. 14, 2011. Last post by Fire Star 2 years, 11 months ago.
Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Okay I am using Firefox 6.01 and Windows 7 every time I try and edit any page the loading causes the page to freeze preventing me from saving my edits I contributed to a page. I am wondering if I am the only one having this problem. If so please tell me.

Post by AURON570 (570 posts) See mini bio Level 15

I am also having this problem. I'm too afraid to even try testing it with different stuff. I tried changing the episode name of this episode, but it didn't save, it's just perpetually stuck on the loading screen. I am forced to refresh my browser, then the episode name is the same as before.

Firefox 6.02, Windows 7.

First image uploading stops working, now I can't even do any writing? FUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Post by KuroNekoXIII (427 posts) See mini bio Level 14

I used to get that problem a while back when I used internet explorer; I'd make some changes and save, but it would keep loading and loading and wouldnt save my work.

I think it's the browser that's being used that is causing the problem. When I switched to Firefox or Google Chrome, it worked for me and saved.

Hope that helped!

Post by AURON570 (570 posts) See mini bio Level 15

All bugs seem to be fixed for me including image uploading and editing pages. o_o hopefully it's okay for everyone else now too.

edit: dammit I knew it was too good to be true, hold on while I do some more testing with Chrome and Firefox. Okay so it seems everything works okay on Chrome, but not on Firefox. I hate to say it, but I might finally actually switch...

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Same problem

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@EganTheVile1 said:

Same problem

Are you using Firefox or Windows Internet Explorer? Those two browsers seem to be having issues with editing here on AnimeVice. I suggest that you download Google Chrome, EgantheVile1. I have been doing edits without any issues and if you see the posts above, they stopped experiencing issues when they stared using Chrome.

@ShadowKnight508 said:

@EganTheVile1 said:

Same problem

Are you using Firefox or Windows Internet Explorer? Those two browsers seem to be having issues with editing here on AnimeVice. I suggest that you download Google Chrome, EgantheVile1. I have been doing edits without any issues and if you see the posts above, they stopped experiencing issues when they stared using Chrome.

I am using Firefox, I used to use Chrome, guess I can use it strictly for WM sites again, though I hate that prospect since it tends to crash my PC.

On a happy note, edits work on Firefox again, on my end anyway

Post by Obsidian609 (260 posts) See mini bio Level 20

Still not working for me on my end. I have to use Google Chrome to do edits. Also the pages won't save unless I add something to the Description field.

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Obsidian609 said:

Still not working for me on my end. I have to use Google Chrome to do edits. Also the pages won't save unless I add something to the Description field.

Did it go away and then come back or has it been consistent since you posted this thread?

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

This was solved.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel