My points aren't being added up correctly.

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 7, 2008. Last post by animus22 5 years, 6 months ago.
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Alright I noticed it this morning but didn't post a thread. Anyway when I go to see my submissions and the points I have for them they just don't add up. For example I'll list my main subs.

Organization XIII- 430 points

Sora- 282

Roxas- 72

Now including the 1001 points I got from the start I should have about 1800 points instead of the 1672 I have now.

Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Points, as far as I know, aren't immediately added to your total in some cases. A script is run (daily, I think) that recalculates that total. I think that script makes points add up correctly, but I've never actually added up all my separate points to verify. ^_^
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Yep not a bug.  There is a script that will run and re-tally everyones each day.  So at the end of the day everyone will have their points for that day added correctly
Post by Jlynnana (3,293 posts) See mini bio Level 13
Mine arent either
Post by maxwell (90 posts) See mini bio Level 5
the problem is that Ethan and i both have to use our master keys, turn them at the same time, and then hit the red buttons simultaneously so the PAR (Point Award Robot) does his job. he always works from home, so we're all ef'd!
Post by animus22 (37 posts) See mini bio Level 5
i am missining 1450 points
Post by animus22 (37 posts) See mini bio Level 5
can some one help me?
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel