missing manga pages

Topic started by Bertmasta on Dec. 12, 2008. Last post by Bertmasta 5 years, 7 months ago.
Post by Bertmasta (151 posts) See mini bio Level 6
umm not really sure but just got 3 berserk manga pages approved but i cant access them as it doesnt go to a page on the site
whats going on?
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Links?
umm ye sorry
the only way i can show you is click this link then click next issue http://www.animevice.com/guardians-of-desire/16-353/
its the same for volume 3,4 and 5. i think its becuase i forgot to name them before submitting them
Staff
Ok I'll put fake episode title names in there in a bit so the links will work.

I made it so that the form requires you to put in an episode name now.  If you dont know the episode name just call it "Episode 1", "Episode 2" etc.
righto, thanks :)
Staff
Wait, instead im gonna allow you all to leave the Episode title field blank... and the behind the scenes code will just fill in a temporary title,  unless you specify the real title of the episode.  That code is live now.

I'll fix the broken episodes when I get back from Taco Bell. 
Post by GMan (282 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Staff
ethan said:
"Wait, instead im gonna allow you all to leave the Episode title field blank... and the behind the scenes code will just fill in a temporary title,  unless you specify the real title of the episode.  That code is live now.

I'll fix the broken episodes when I get back from Taco Bell. "
You mean Taco Bell and then the bathroom!
Staff
Fixed!  now i can go to the restroom.
thanks for sorting that out i made the appropiate changes to the pages, so all is good in the world again
thanks for sorting that out i made the appropiate changes to the pages, so all is good in the world again
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel