"Mail" keeps saying that I have unread mail, but I don't.

Topic started by JJOR64 on Jan. 13, 2010. Last post by Little_Sparrow 4 years, 8 months ago.
Post by JJOR64 (2,074 posts) See mini bio Level 16
I seen that haseo pointed this out earlier, but the thread got locked so I'm pointing it out again.  I was hoping this bug wasn't happening over here at Anime Vice, but it is.  Some of you may or may not have noticed, but it seems like the PMs keep messing up.  Here is my thread from Giant Bomb about the same issue.

Copy and Pasted from my Giant Bomb thread:

Browser:  Fire Fox 3.5.7

I just noticed this bug a little bit ago.  Currently at the top of my screen it shows "2" right next to mail.  When I go to check my mail, I have no unread messages.

Says "2" at the top of my screen, but I have no unread mail.
 Says "2" at the top of my screen, but I have no unread mail.

I also noticed that it says I have 4 results, but I only have 3.  Plus it says there are 6 pages for 4 results.

As of right now it says I have 7 unread messages, but I actually have none.  I'm not sure if this is happening over at Comic Vine as well, but the sooner we get this fixed the better.  I thought I would re-point this out so other users may see the bug as well.

Post by Sonata (35,398 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@JJOR64: You are not alone I have the same problem, but I'm sure it will get fixed soon:)
Post by John_Martone (2,992 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Hmm... if my mailbox was ever empty (because I'm sooooo popular!) I'd probably notice the same thing

HAHAH. No seriously though, I do this weird thing where I like, never delete mail. I poked Ethan and he says they've just become aware of it. Obviously not my area, but I'm sure they'll get something put together quickly.
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12

This seems to be fixed now YAY.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel