It could just be me but some of my subs are still pending.

Topic started by Atsuma_Akubara on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by Slinger 6 years ago.
Post by Atsuma_Akubara (194 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Didn't know whether to put this in Editing and Tools or Bug Reporting.

Now I know the site just launched and all but could my subs really be pending for 24 hours+. I have I think 5 submissions I submitted yesterday and 24 hours later are still pending. Is it just that we're short of mods or what?
Post by Jewel (1,654 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I know there are others having the same trouble with this
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Just wait until the wiki mods get to it. When GB first started some submissions would take a week to be approved. They probably have too many right now, just be patient.
Post by MasturbatingBear (118 posts) See mini bio Level 6
what types of subs are they? Right now I believe only one of our wiki mods is on. Also you all could help the wiki mods by working on modding images by using the image modding tool. This really shortens the amount of content the wiki mods have to spend going through so they can focus on all of your hopefully well written text submissions.
I guess that's just it. No more submitting character pages for now I guess. I'll just have to stick with live editing pages.
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,308 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Online Now
Yeah but GB had thousands of users right off the bat, I think AV just needs more wiki mods... *winks at staff*
MasturbatingBear said:
"what types of subs are they? Right now I believe only one of our wiki mods is on. Also you all could help the wiki mods by working on modding images by using the image modding tool. This really shortens the amount of content the wiki mods have to spend going through so they can focus on all of your hopefully well written text submissions."
They're all new characters and 1 new concept and 1 new object.
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
MasturbatingBear said:
"what types of subs are they? Right now I believe only one of our wiki mods is on. Also you all could help the wiki mods by working on modding images by using the image modding tool. This really shortens the amount of content the wiki mods have to spend going through so they can focus on all of your hopefully well written text submissions."
image modding tool?
oh ok. Cause I was going to say if they are all images you could go and do that yourself. By the way I recommend all of you go and use the image moding tool every now and then. It helps the mods, the person who submitted the pics, and you because there is a greater chance your stuff will be accepted/denied soon. It seems that I am rarely on during the time that the wiki mods are on. And I have been on all day long.
Slinger said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
image modding tool?"
It was on GB and CV. Go to help and mod images. Choose whether or not they should be accepted.
Post by brukaoru (16 posts) See mini bio Level 3
Slinger said:
"image modding tool?"
Top right of the website, Under Help -> Mod Images

As said, the site is probably getting swamped with submissions and there is a limited number of wiki mods, just be patient, it'll get through eventually.

Hi brukaoru. haven't seen you around here yet.
Okay just short of staff like I thought. Thanks for all the help.
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
brukaoru said:
"Top right of the website, Under Help -> Mod Images"
Atsuma_Akubara said:
"It was on GB and CV. Go to help and mod images. Choose whether or not they should be accepted."
Oh, I had no idea. Thanks!
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel