issues with adding a list

Topic started by zaldar on Sept. 20, 2011. Last post by Fire Star 2 years, 9 months ago.
Post by zaldar (1,221 posts) See mini bio Level 15

So I was trying to add a list, and after I had added several things to the list made comments on each one using the add to list bar at the bottom (thank you for that made building of the list much easier) it then after I said save list went to updating and tried to update for a good 15 minutes with no changes. I eventually closed down the firefox browser. Can anyone else add lists currently? Did I go about adding the list incorrectly? I didn't put anything in the text box above...

Thanks!

Well just tried it again and same issue. Any help appreciated. I want to start adding lists since I am sure everyone wants to know my opinion...

Post by takashichea (10,577 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@zaldar:

Are you still able to add a list like this?

1. Bossun

He's the leader in the Sket Dan club. <br> Powers: Concentration mode is where he puts on his goggles to figure out the solution to their requests' problems.

2. Hime Onizuka

She's the powerhouse in the Sket Dan club. <br> Powers: Don't be fool by her pretty appearance. Her field hockey stick, Cyclone, can dish a lot of damage such as bringing the down the roof.

3. Kazuyoshi Usui

He's the brains in the Sket Dan club. <br> Powers: Even though he uses a laptop to speak, he can gather information quickly and helps his team with his gizmos such as a homing device.

Did you try using different browsers? If you still have problems, contact the staff members such as GPBMike.

Try to get some snapshots of the problem. It'll help them. Plus, state your bug like how Ethan says.

From his thread.

Answer these questions:

1. What browser are you using? ( Firefox 3, Internet Explorer 6, etc. etc.)

2. What Operating System are you using? ( Mac, Linux, Windows, etc, etc)

3. What is the exact link to the page you are having a problem with?

4. Details, details, details. Explain it in detail.

Generally if you can't give us details on the bug we won't be able to fix them. Bugs with better details generally will get fixed faster. If you don't answer the 4 questions above you can bet we'll move on to the bugs that do have them answered.

Ah wow..sorry I should have posted here! I can add a list now...I didn't post any words on the top of the list. When I added words to the top it worked. I have a list posted now, check it out! (Shows that I think are overrated)

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@zaldar said:

Ah wow..sorry I should have posted here! I can add a list now...I didn't post any words on the top of the list. When I added words to the top it worked. I have a list posted now, check it out! (Shows that I think are overrated)

Glad your problem was fixed!

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel