Issue with Wiki Tools

Topic started by Wales on April 15, 2011. Last post by Fire Star 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Wales (133 posts) See mini bio Level 21

1. Internet Explorer 9

2. Windows Vista

3. No page specifically, just a problem with the Wiki Toolbar.

4. The issue I have been having recently has to do with the wiki toolbar. When I create a heading for something (using either H2, H3, or H4) the text will change from something like "Origin" to "undefined". This is making it a little confusing to know whether or not something has an appropriate heading or not. The other issue is with linking articles to other articles. When I highlight something and go to click on the Link tool on the toolbar, nothing happens. The button remains transparent as opposed to lighting up when I highlight something. I don't know if its a problem with IE 9 or not. I tried to use Compatability Mode to try and fix it but its still not working. Is it an issue with the site since I know a few changes occured when the site got its face lift a few weeks ago.

Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
@Wales: I too have had this problem, but it has slowly decreased. Perhaps it was just a passing bug, are you still having the problem ?
Post by Wales (133 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Fire Star: Sorry to respond to this nearly two months later, but to answer your question no. Mainly due to the fact I switched from IE to Chrome (not to mention IE 9 is total rubbish)
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Wales: Okay, then the problem was solved.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel