Issue with adding series

Topic started by Xephon225 on Dec. 14, 2008. Last post by Xephon225 5 years, 8 months ago.
Post by Xephon225 (10 posts) See mini bio Level 3
If I try to add a series I am not able to. There is a loading bar that appears in the text input box and it never goes away. Looks like this:
caption
caption

I guess because of that I can't upload an image either so I can't complete the necessary fields. My browser (Firefox 3.0.4) recognizes the upload image button as a link but does nothing when I  click it. This problem only happens when I try to upload a series, everything else (manga, characters, franchises etc) works fine.  A few days ago I submitted the Bakumatsu series and I was able to input everything and upload an image. I haven't updated my browser or anything so I have no clue why this is happening.  Any ideas?
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Looks like all the javascript is not loading fully.   Refresh your page and wait for the entire page to download and then click on the Add New Series button
I've already tried that, it doesn't work. Any other ideas?
Post by Kyjin (12 posts) See mini bio Level 5
I'm having the same problem, running Firefox 3.0.4.  Tried to refresh page and do it again, and it's not working. :/
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Ohhhhh, sorry about that!  It's fixed now. 
Thanks! It works now, at least for me.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel