IPAD's Glitches

Topic started by takashichea on Oct. 23, 2013. Last post by takashichea 2 months, 2 weeks ago.
Post by takashichea (13,821 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

I was working with a new user, @P3IN. This is to follow up on a glitch. Anybody with IPAD issues - please report glitches here. I know we don't have much of staff presence. You might as well report any glitches.

List of Users

• P3IN reported having problems with Quoting others in the forum threads. Browser - Sky Fire
  • The BlackDragonz - Dolphin
  • akronawol17 - Safari

Related Threads

Phone's Glitches

Post by Acura_Max (2,405 posts) See mini bio Level 13

@takashichea: It might be a good idea to ask him what browser he uses on his IPad. The site works best on chrome and IPad users tend to use Safari since that is the default browser.

Online Now

@Acura_Max:

That's a great idea. I'll make note of it.

Post by P3IN (330 posts) See mini bio Level 8

I'm using sky fire, switching even between desktop and default iPad mode, used chrome and safari and multiple browsers but I'm still having trouble quoting people. Nor can I follow people or quote. :(

I can edit my posts and add pictures and stuff. And anyways, Thanks for helping btw ;)

Post by TheBlackDragonz (883 posts) See mini bio Level 14
I use Dolphin.
Online Now

Can you please state what software you're using right now for your tablet?

@TheBlackDragonz:

Thank you for your report. I'll make a note of it in the OP for our engineers.

Post by akronawol17 (1,965 posts) See mini bio Level 10
It's IOS 7.0.4. But I don't know if it's the software, I think it's got something to do with my browser instead.
Online Now

@akronawol17:

Oh no, I'm talking about the browser like Safari for an example. My bad.

Post by akronawol17 (1,965 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Oh, that makes more sense. And yeah, my default browser is safari.
Online Now

I decided to make this thread considering there are lots of users in here who complain that there aren't as many options in the ipad version of CV as the PC version. So I made this thread to fix that and tell you how to make CV in your mobile exactly the same as the PC version!

1. Download Google Chrome from your respective app store.
  2. Open the app and go to [animevice]
  3. Log in your [AV] account
  4. Press the button on the top right and tap "Request Desktop version"
  5. Ta da! Now you can post pics/gifs, use pretty much all the stuff on the pc version and use it on your phone.

And huge thanks to @human_rocket for making a comment about this in another thread and showing me this trick. This thread couldn't be possible without you. :D

PS: I'm not sure if there is a thread like this already so I apologize if there is.

PS: I also apologize if the topic's title is grammatically incorrect, had to shorten the title to post this.

Source: How to get rid of AV mobile handicaps.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel