Invisible text while submitting something to a wiki or a forum

Topic started by EganTheVile1 on July 15, 2011. Last post by Fire Star 3 years, 2 months ago.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@sickVisionz said:

Strangely it's been fine on my end (I've used it in Chrome in Vista, Firefox in Vista/OSX, and Safari in OSX). You guys are using the new editor, right? I have the issue you all are describing when I do stuff with the old editor but the new editor is always white text on black background.

We normal people don't get the new editor.
Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,319 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Superevil225 said:

@sickVisionz said:

Strangely it's been fine on my end (I've used it in Chrome in Vista, Firefox in Vista/OSX, and Safari in OSX). You guys are using the new editor, right? I have the issue you all are describing when I do stuff with the old editor but the new editor is always white text on black background.

This. Only those members who subscribe to Whiskey Media or are Mods/Staff can access the new Editor here on AnimeVice as of now.

Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@ShadowKnight508 said:

@Superevil225 said:

@sickVisionz said:

This. Only those members who subscribe to Whiskey Media or are Mods/Staff can access the new Editor here on AnimeVice as of now.

are they trying to invoke this trope/
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21

@cfatalis said:
@ShadowKnight508 said:

@Superevil225 said:

@sickVisionz said:

are they trying to invoke this trope/ 

You reminded me of Adventure Quest.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
@MohsinMan99: It looked like it doesn't it?

If you pay, you can see your post , without killing off your eye
If you pay , you can level up/go to other area
I can barely post these days without making a lot of spelling mistakesz and I hate to copy paste from Notepad. Somebody, have some mercy for the free users!
Post by gpbmike (29 posts) See mini bio Level 10
Staff

@MohsinMan99: Sorry about that. Looks like we were missing a file from a bad deploy or something. This is fixed now.

@gpbmike
Thanks!
Post by Validimus (147 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@gpbmike: Thank you!
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

Thanks AV Staff for fixing this bug ! Locked.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel