"Investigated!" quest keeps appearing

Topic started by AjayRaz on July 22, 2010. Last post by Daniel_Newton 4 years ago.
Post by AjayRaz (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12
sometimes when i go on AV's front page, it says that the quest "Investigated!" (which is for.. a mod / staff member checking out my profile i think?) was completed, even though i completed it a while ago. this happens every often or so and even if a mod / staff member was checking out my profile, it wouldn't pop up after i finish the quest, right?  

it looks like this when i log on 
 it looks like this when i log on 
anyone else get this?  

XP, Chrome 
Post by Bigheart711 (3,910 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@AjayRaz: I had this happen to me too, but that was a while ago. Coonce spruced up the quest systems recently and now the whole 1984 quest set is working right. We should be okay from here on. :)
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
So you're scared of the mods being very attractive to profile? Oh boo hoo. . . . . =(
Post by Bigheart711 (3,910 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Kou_Leifoh said:
" So you're scared of the mods being very attractive to profile? Oh boo hoo. . . . . =( "
Not at all! I love it when that happens!
@Bigheart711 said:
" @Kou_Leifoh said:
" So you're scared of the mods being very attractive to profile? Oh boo hoo. . . . . =( "
Not at all! I love it when that happens! "
I was talking about the OP.
Post by AjayRaz (291 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Kou_Leifoh said:
*shrugs*
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kou_Leifoh: He was reporting a bug butt-munch.

@AjayRaz: I get that notification pop up randomly too, I'm pretty sure it happens on all the sites. Haven't seen it in a while so maybe it's been fixed.
@Newten: There's a glitch called "bug butt-mutch"?
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,226 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Kou_Leifoh: Yep. Highly technical term, you wouldn't understand.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel