Individual episode infinite "loading" screen

Topic started by madpierrot on Aug. 1, 2011. Last post by madpierrot 3 years, 3 months ago.
Post by madpierrot (24 posts) See mini bio Level 11

For about the 3 days now whenever I have tried to update the wiki for individual episodes (adding a new character, concept, location or writing a description) of shows every time I click the "save changes" button the loading screen will come up and never finish so the changes never go through. This has happened with a couple of different shows (mushishi, ghost in the shell stand alone complex) and hadn't happened until just recently.

I'm using Windows XP and Firefox.

Post by ZombiePie (861 posts) See mini bio Level 15

Oh hey the adding new issues/episodes glitch may be back.

What are you trying to add the episode to and do you see a "Confirm" prompt pop up when you make these edits?

Post by madpierrot (24 posts) See mini bio Level 11

Ah sorry maybe I explained it a bit poorly. On episode pages that are already created I'm trying to fill them out more by writing a summary/description or adding a new character/concept/location. When I finish adding in my new changes and I click "save changes" the loading prompt comes up and it never finishes. I've let it go for as long as 5 minutes sometimes, but nothing. I was able to add new pictures to already existing episode pages, but that's it.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel