IM TICKED OFF!!!!

Topic started by Setai_limor on Aug. 25, 2010. Last post by Setai_limor 4 years ago.
Post by Setai_limor (34 posts) See mini bio Level 10

IT TOOK ME 17 TIME, 17...TIMES TO LOG IN, IM NOT DEALING WITH THIS ANYMORE, everytime i try to log in, once i turn to a new page it logs me out right there and then!!!!! ive been dealing with this for a month now, AND YOU HAVENT FIXED IT >:( please fix it now, or your loosing a member!!!! >:(
Post by nVision (114 posts) See mini bio Level 13
It would be useful if you post some more information of your problem. Give the crew details of the internet browser you experienced the problem on and what Operating system your were using.
Post by cfatalis (19,150 posts) See mini bio Level 15
losing a member? more like three accounts (or hundreds) and one person
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@Setai_limor:  Alright calm down, take a deep breath and exhale. I'm sure the staff will fix the problem.
@Sonata: it took me one try

i have tried three computer each different os and different browser

i have succeed.....
are you sure it is just not his internet?
Post by Sonata (35,387 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@cfatalis:  It maybe, it only take me once as well.
@Sonata:  surely this has nothing to do with the numbers of account you have?
Post by sickVisionz (4,289 posts) See mini bio Level 24
You have cookies enabled, right?
Post by godeater (2,041 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@cfatalis: sarcasm much lol?
Post by Satoris (478 posts) See mini bio Level 13
@cfatalis said:
" @Sonata:  surely this has nothing to do with the numbers of account you have? "
shut up, god, this is why i never talk to you, you act like you 12, or are you?
@nVision said:
"It would be useful if you post some more information of your problem. Give the crew details of the internet browser you experienced the problem on and what Operating system your were using. "

ya, i will soon, in school now so bad time
Post by Little_Sparrow (1,220 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@Setai_limor said:
" IT TOOK ME 17 TIME, 17...TIMES TO LOG IN, IM NOT DEALING WITH THIS ANYMORE, everytime i try to log in, once i turn to a new page it logs me out right there and then!!!!! ive been dealing with this for a month now, AND YOU HAVENT FIXED IT >:( please fix it now, or your loosing a member!!!! >:( "
Don't tell me your running IE 7 or 8. Whiskey media sites have a problem with IE, try downloading Chrome of Fire Fox and that should fix your problem, both are free and should have you up and running within moments,
Post by Kuma_From_Argentina (6,755 posts) See mini bio Level 13
that's right, when i sued IE I had it rough to conect, I usually use Chrome and I've never had any problems...
@Satoris said:
" @cfatalis said:
" @Sonata:  surely this has nothing to do with the numbers of account you have? "
shut up, god, this is why i never talk to you, you act like you 12, or are you?
@nVision said:
"It would be useful if you post some more information of your problem. Give the crew details of the internet browser you experienced the problem on and what Operating system your were using. "
ya, i will soon, in school now so bad time "
12 eh.....

surely i am not the one with more than 5 account

@Kuma_From_Argentina said:
" that's right, when i sued IE I had it rough to conect, I usually use Chrome and I've never had any problems... "

you may want to change sued into used , i know it's a typo
but hey , crapload of mistake maybe made interpreting that
Post by Setai_limor (34 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Little_Sparrow said:
" @Setai_limor said:
" IT TOOK ME 17 TIME, 17...TIMES TO LOG IN, IM NOT DEALING WITH THIS ANYMORE, everytime i try to log in, once i turn to a new page it logs me out right there and then!!!!! ive been dealing with this for a month now, AND YOU HAVENT FIXED IT >:( please fix it now, or your loosing a member!!!! >:( "
Don't tell me your running IE 7 or 8. Whiskey media sites have a problem with IE, try downloading Chrome of Fire Fox and that should fix your problem, both are free and should have you up and running within moments, "

ok ill download firefox then
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel