I CAN'T LOG IN MY ORIGINAL ACCOUNT!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic started by WTF on Sept. 16, 2010. Last post by haseo_yashimora 3 years, 10 months ago.
Post by WTF (7 posts) See mini bio Level 6
So the whole liking Whiskey Media accounts as started, and I can't log in my original account!!!!!!!!!!!!! Here it is 
 http://www.animevice.com/profile/kou_leifoh/

I type in my username and password, and it tells me that I have to create a "mulit-pass," so I have no choice but to that. And I still can't get in. And of course, I had to create another account in order to get in and tell you guys.

Somebody help me!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by rein (5,465 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Did you receive a conformation link in your email? You need to click on it in order for your multi-pass account to activate. 
I had problems creating a multi-pass account because i Didn't get a Conformation link. If that's the case, make a new account on another of the Whiskey sites, using a email different from your original and then link your old accounts to this one. 
Yahoo mail worked for me when i had this problem 
Of course their was also the possibility that you were banned for some Unknown reason. 
@rein: If I was banned, I would still be able to go into my account with a banned message on my account. I couldn't go into my account at all. 

And no, I didn't get a email with a link. When I typed in my password and username and click on the confirm button, and the next page was the stupid registration page.

*Sign* I knew from the very beginning that this whole linking accounts was a bad idea.

@WTF: I was banned on comicvine and i'm not able to get in at all.  
@rein: Did you get banned before the linking accounts? 

I was fine here before this whole mess happened.
@WTF: No, it was a long time before the linking. 
Post by Organicalistic_ (182 posts) See mini bio Level 12
@WTF: hey are you banned on another site, if so i can help?
@organicalistic_: Yes, it was GiantBomb.
 So what am I going to do? Do I create another brand new account? There's no way I'm going to be stuck with this one, like I said, I only create this one just so I can explain my problem and have it resolve. 
Post by Kelleth (7,777 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@WTF:  You weren't banned that's for sure (i checked) you should log-out go to the multi-pass site. and Press (forgot password) on the log-in box. now you just need to enter you the username of your account or you e-mail. Then when you pressed the link on your e-mail you'll be able to change your password. That's all i could do for now.
@zack:  Log out go here. log out there and then try to log-in. If haseo ain't connected to a multipass you'll need to make another multipass account with a second e-mail
Post by Kou_Leifoh (613 posts) See mini bio Level 10
@Kelleth: Alright, problem solve.
Post by Boxer_Joe (305 posts) See mini bio Level 10

Well if you have more than one account I think you need to make a whole nother email since you can't use an email that is already in use by another user, on the bright side after you link all those email all you need to do is remember the password and user name and you wont really need them.
@Kou_Leifoh:  Good!!
@zack: Did you fix it yet?
@zack:  So Haseo isn't connected to another multi pass?
 Try to delete you're web browsers history first. This automatically logs you out.
After this
1, Make a new E-mail
2, Use another username, (don't forget to write it down)
3, Connect Haseo to that account and if the password isn't right anymore:
@Kelleth said:
" You should log-out go to the multi-pass site. and Press (forgot password) on the log-in box. now you just need to enter you the username of your account or you e-mail. Then when you pressed the link on your e-mail you'll be able to change your password. That's all i could do for now. "
Post by adoggz (210 posts) See mini bio Level 11
@zack: why don't you try emailing dave dave@whiskeymedia.com  and asking him for help. I hear he is hand fixing account problems or somethin.
@zack:  Weird....
@adoggz said:
" @zack: why don't you try emailing dave dave@whiskeymedia.com  and asking him for help. I hear he is hand fixing account problems or somethin. "
I suggest the same then.
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kelleth said:
" @zack:  Weird....
@adoggz said:
" @zack: why don't you try emailing dave dave@whiskeymedia.com  and asking him for help. I hear he is hand fixing account problems or somethin. "
I suggest the same then. "
LMFAO i got into my haseo account beacuse he had no maulti-pass XD
@haseo_yashimora:  So actually you did do what i told you to and got it fixed any way? >_>
Post by haseo_yashimora (5,507 posts) See mini bio Level 14
@Kelleth said:
" @haseo_yashimora:  So actually you did do what i told you to and got it fixed any way? >_> "
no i still cant get on my satoris account
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel