I can't delete images nor add new image galleries

Topic started by Dekken on July 21, 2011. Last post by Fire Star 3 years ago.
Post by Dekken (344 posts) See mini bio Level 20

1. What browser are you using?

Google Chrome 12

2. What Operating System are you using? 

Windows Vista

3. What is the exact link to the page you are having a problem with?

Any image gallery (including my own gallery).

4. Details, details, details. Explain it in detail.

In every image gallery, if you click "Edit Images", a new menu appears with all the folders and some buttons on the right that allow you to delete images or create new image galleries, but now these buttons are gone, here is a screenshot of how it looks like: 

Maybe it isn't very important, but it could be problematic, specially if you need to delete some images because you uploaded to the wrong place or something like that. Regards!!!
Post by takashichea (11,118 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Dekken:

1. What browser are you using?

Fire Fox 5

2. What Operating System are you using?

Windows Vista

3. What is the exact link to the page you are having a problem with?

Every Image Galleries.

4. Details, details, details. Explain it in detail.

Same problem as you. I contacted Ethan 2 months ago. I solved the problem by switching browsers to IE 8 or Google Chrome. Try switching browsers. I loved to use Fire Fox because I get to pages in my history faster than IE 8 and Google Chrome. Yet, I still can't delete images in Fire Fox 5.

Fire Fox 5
Fire Fox 5
Google Chrome
Google Chrome
@takashichea: For a moment I thought I was the only one xD. I have already tried using IE 8, but it didn't solve the problem, I don't have Firefox, but maybe I'll download it to see what happens. I hope AV exterminates this and other bugs as soon as posible.
Sorry for the double-post but I have already solved the problem, it seems in was the resolution of my monitor.

The monitor I'm using now makes all the elements of the browser bigger and sometimes some elements don't fit in the screen, so, what I did was making everything smaller by pressing Ctrl and -, and eventually the buttons became visible.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16

@Dekken said:

Sorry for the double-post but I have already solved the problem, it seems in was the resolution of my monitor. The monitor I'm using now makes all the elements of the browser bigger and sometimes some elements don't fit in the screen, so, what I did was making everything smaller by pressing Ctrl and -, and eventually the buttons became visible.

Glad you have solved the problem ! Locked.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel