I am not following 23,593 people.

Topic started by Matoya on July 10, 2011. Last post by Matoya 2 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Matoya (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8
But the site has me believe so. This was taken in google chrome, after signing up, and unfollowing all the people I see no point in following. Vista
  
  
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Lol...that's EPIC!
Post by Matoya (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Anything?
Post by MohsinMan99 (1,777 posts) See mini bio Level 21
Sorry, but It's amusing so I think nobody replied/tried to solve it yet. You should try PM'ing a mod or something.
Post by Matoya (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8
It's in Bug Reporting, so I assumed it'd be like in Giantbomb, where staff checked it every now and then, but I guess they aren't doing
Post by Daniel_Newton (3,181 posts) See mini bio Level 20
Moderator

@matoya: That appears to be the total number of users on the site, weird. Is it still like that or was this a one-off thing?

Post by Matoya (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Newten said:

@matoya: That appears to be the total number of users on the site, weird. Is it still like that or was this a one-off thing?

Persistent. It's at 23,670 at the moment, online followed users
Post by Bigheart711 (3,657 posts) See mini bio Level 21
@Newten: That's all the site's members? I thought it was at a higher number.
Post by Matoya (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Bigheart711 said:
@Newten: That's all the site's members? I thought it was at a higher number.
If you go here, it shows the amount at the bottom.
Post by sickVisionz (4,220 posts) See mini bio Level 24
Moderator

@matoya said:

It's in Bug Reporting, so I assumed it'd be like in Giantbomb, where staff checked it every now and then...

Nah, AnimeVice's Bug Reporting is where you go to post awesome tricks and treats that the site shows you. Hoping for change to result from posting things in there will only leave you upset. If you want to report a bug and have any chance of getting it fixed, PM Ethan directly.

Post by EganTheVile1 (1,511 posts) See mini bio Level 20
@sickVisionz said:

@matoya said:

It's in Bug Reporting, so I assumed it'd be like in Giantbomb, where staff checked it every now and then...

Nah, AnimeVice's Bug Reporting is where you go to post awesome tricks and treats that the site shows you. Hoping for change to result from posting things in there will only leave you upset. If you want to report a bug and have any chance of getting it fixed, PM Ethan directly.

And yet we still post here hoping for results, sigh and facepalm
Post by Matoya (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Still a thing...
Post by Matoya (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Yeah, I hate to bump this, but the staff just aren't looking. 
 
Still
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Matoya: Maybe try clicking follow on somebody's profile and maybe it will change?
Post by Matoya (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Superevil225 said:
@Matoya: Maybe try clicking follow on somebody's profile and maybe it will change?
That's not really a fix though.
Post by Superevil225 (6,742 posts) See mini bio Level 17
@Matoya: If it works it is.
Post by Matoya (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8
@Superevil225 said:
@Matoya: If it works it is.
It might "Fix it" on my end, but the error in the code is still there, and I'd like them to be able to fix it
Post by Matoya (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Fuck it, this site is obviously neglected.
Post by Fire Star (3,730 posts) See mini bio Level 16
Moderator

@Matoya said:

@Superevil225 said:
@Matoya: If it works it is.
It might "Fix it" on my end, but the error in the code is still there, and I'd like them to be able to fix it

It might not be an actual code problem.

@Matoya said:

Fuck it, this site is obviously neglected.

Well, if you had actually PM'ed one of the Staffers as advised you wouldn't be upset like we told you you would be. Oh well, not our fault.

Post by Matoya (12 posts) See mini bio Level 8

@Fire Star said:

@Matoya said:

@Superevil225 said:
@Matoya: If it works it is.
It might "Fix it" on my end, but the error in the code is still there, and I'd like them to be able to fix it

It might not be an actual code problem.

@Matoya said:

Fuck it, this site is obviously neglected.

Well, if you had actually PM'ed one of the Staffers as advised you wouldn't be upset like we told you you would be. Oh well, not our fault.

I did, but thanks for your pithy response. The mods on this site are very different to the other sites. In a bad way

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel