Episode VoiceActors Wiki fixed

Topic started by ethan on Jan. 21, 2009. Last post by Katsumi_Shizuka 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
working for you.
working for you.
Does anyone want to test editing Voice Actors on Movies and Episodes?  We just pushed out some new code to fix a problem with it.   Thanks!  

I'm currently finishing up some code for uploading images, which I will push out later today. 
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Well, I was able to add Cristina Hernández as the Spanish voice of Lime in a few episodes. Kind of unrelated, but the little flags next to the VAs on the character pages are still wrong (they all have the US flag, as far as I can see).

It surprised me to see 3 PMs saying "Wiki submission approved".... ^_^ As a bonus, the 1 message notice I had since more than a week ago went away when I read those PMs.
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Currently adding stuff to Kuroshitsuji and it's working.
Post by ethan (887 posts) See mini bio Level 15
Staff
Yay.  Oops forgot that I still gotta fix those flags.
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I'm not sure what you did. But if it works, it works.
But one thing that's bothering me, and hopefully gets fixed eventually, is that you can't add a voice actor to a character until after the page is saved. As someone with live edit that's not huge problem, but those with less than 1000 points probably won't like having to wait for approval before being able to add voice actors.
Plus you can't change the language for a voice actor already listed, so you'd have to remove the voice actor and re-add them if you made a mistake. Not the best way to go about it.
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
That two-step way of adding VAs is... not very optimal. ^_^; I tried clicking on Help us fill it in! while in edit mode, using the multiple-edit "trick" that works at GB, but it doesn't work (the search is useless).

Search dies... (and two (x)s)
Search dies... (and two (x)s)
Post by fireflys_locket (18 posts) See mini bio Level 8
Thank you very much. I've been waiting on this for awhile. ^_^
Post by Katsumi_Shizuka (364 posts) See mini bio Level 7
I'm still having a problem adding characters and voice actors to the episodes of Wolf's Rain. :S
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel