Can't get rid of bogus activity entries

Topic started by Flyvapnet on March 1, 2009. Last post by LordAndrew 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Flyvapnet (8 posts) See mini bio Level 6
On my profile page are two meaningless entries under 'Activities.'  They're aborted attempts to publish a fan-fiction story.  How do I get rid of these unsightly, irrelevant entries?  I finally succeeded in publishing the story, on my third try.  Tell me there's a way to get rid of those phony entries, please.  Thank you.  *is not happy*
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
As of right now, there is no way to fix it I'm sorry. The only thing you can do is edit what gets "published" into the activity feed by changing the options in the Privacy Settings.
Post by Flyvapnet (8 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Thank you, RedRoses, for at least letting me know there's presently no way to clean up my profile page.  *shakes head*  By the way, it was your posting of those excellent artistic Yoko Ritona images which inspired me to join this Web site.  Thanks for that!
Post by RedRoses (1,437 posts) See mini bio Level 14
Well this site is still relatively new so I wouldn't worry about a few minor bugs here and there. It looks like the developing team (or programmers) of this site and its sister sites GiantBomb and ComicVine are doing some revamp programming stuff so they're quite busy.

And I'm glad that you joined the site and was inspired by those images. =) I welcome you to the Vice and I hope you enjoy your stay. I am one of the forum and wiki mods here so if you have any questions or concerns, you can PM me and I'd get back to you as soon as I can.
Post by LordAndrew (152 posts) See mini bio Level 11
Activity items disappear eventually on their own; but if that sort of thing ever really bothers you, you can just submit a blank status update (just use a space) repeatedly until only those blank status updates are visible in your feed.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel