Cant add Gallery`s

Topic started by Devilly on Dec. 10, 2008. Last post by Devilly 5 years, 9 months ago.
Post by Devilly (5,329 posts) See mini bio Level 10
I don't know if anyone else has this problem and i never really tried to make a gallery but i guess is wasn't necessary back then.
Anyways i cant make because of this................
A gray unclickable square where i think that option should be.
A gray unclickable square where i think that option should be.
Post by Bertmasta (151 posts) See mini bio Level 6
i was adding pictures before i didnt have this problem.. hmmm strange?
Post by jlrm01 (198 posts) See mini bio Level 7
It seems that you are using Internet Explorer (from what I can see from your photo)... Someone mentioned (yesterday?) that certain versions of Explorer don't show the box where you enter the name of the gallery, or something similar. Or could you see it before?
No i think its always been like that but i didnt really notice it till now.
and yes i`ve been very lazy should have made this earlier sorry XD
Try to see if using another browser solves the problem (Firefox and Safari seem to work the best, or so it seems to me). At least then you'll know if it is the browser.
yes it seemed to be my browser thank you^^
Post by PureRok (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
You know, you could just hit the Prt Scr button on the top right of your keyboard and paste into paint or photoshop and save it as a .jpg and you'd have an image of your desktop, right?
i treid that yesterday doesnt seem to do anything i have a very crappy pc XD
Post by PureRok (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Ah. That's odd.
Devilly said:
"i treid that yesterday doesnt seem to do anything i have a very crappy pc XD"
If that doesn't work (don't see why it shouldn't - unless your Print Screen key has a double function like on my keyboard that I have to switch, or you are forgetting to paste afterwards to Paint or another program, or something) you can get a free program like IrfanView, that can capture screens or windows (it is the one I'm using for game screenshots and when taking interface screens, and it works just fine). The screen capture settings are under the Options menu, if I'm remembering correctly.
handy program thanx :)
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel