Cant add episodes/manges/dvd/movies/.. to a franchise.

Topic started by Endogene on Dec. 6, 2008. Last post by Endogene 5 years, 10 months ago.
Post by Endogene (65 posts) See mini bio Level 4
Is this a point related thing perhaps, Whenever i click on the "edit this page" botton in a the episodes/manges/dvd/movies/.. section of a franchise nothing shows up.
Post by MasturbatingBear (118 posts) See mini bio Level 6
Yeah not sure if this is a bug or not. Asking right now. Also can you shop my bear and give him one of those santa hats?
MasturbatingBear said:
"Yeah not sure if this is a bug or not. Asking right now. Also can you shop my bear and give him one of those santa hats?"
Someone already did it over at GB.

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic/31/we-need-more-santa-hats/220837/?page=4

For those who have no idea what is going on, over at Giant Bomb all the users are putting Christmas hats on their avatars.
Post by Black_Rose (1,204 posts) See mini bio Level 11
I'm trying to find a way to add characters >_>

oh and Santa hats rule ^_^
Post by PureRok (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Endogene said:
"Is this a point related thing perhaps, Whenever i click on the "edit this page" botton in a the episodes/manges/dvd/movies/.. section of a franchise nothing shows up."
Is there already a series added? You have to add the series and then click the Add Episode button.
Post by Slinger (399 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Endogene said:
"MasturbatingBear said:
"Also can you shop my bear and give him one of those santa hats?"
Someone already did it over at GB.

http://www.giantbomb.com/forums/off-topic/31/we-need-more-santa-hats/220837/?page=4

For those who have no idea what is going on, over at Giant Bomb all the users are putting Christmas hats on their avatars."
Also there is a thread here for avatar/photo manips.
PureRok said:
"Endogene said:
"Is this a point related thing perhaps, Whenever i click on the "edit this page" botton in a the episodes/manges/dvd/movies/.. section of a franchise nothing shows up."
Is there already a series added? You have to add the series and then click the Add Episode button."
No no but i cant even add a serie, there only is the edit page button.
Post by PureRok (58 posts) See mini bio Level 7
Endogene said:
"PureRok said:
"Endogene said:
Is there already a series added? You have to add the series and then click the Add Episode button."
No no but i cant even add a serie, there only is the edit page button."
You have to go to Anime Series at the top and then do "Add New Anime Series" and it will ask you what franchise it's for.  Just like adding a franchise.
PureRok said:
You have to go to Anime Series at the top and then do "Add New Anime Series" and it will ask you what franchise it's for.  Just like adding a franchise."
Haaaa ok, thanks for pointing that out. Although this site is built on the same architecture as GB it takes some getting used to.
Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel