Cant Add Cover Images

Topic started by FoxxFireArt on Oct. 17, 2011. Last post by Bigheart711 3 years ago.
Post by FoxxFireArt (2,649 posts) See mini bio Level 25

1. What browser are you using?

Firefox 7.0.1

2. What Operating System are you using?

Windows VISTA

3. What is the exact link to the page you are having a problem with?

Details, details, details. Explain it in details

This has been an issue for a few weeks. I've been able to add manga volumes and series fora while now with no trouble. Recently. when I try to add a new volume to a series. It requires an image for the cover. I have the pictures I need, but the "Add an Image" button on the page doesn't do anything. I press it over and over again, but the prompts to upload the image never appears.

Post by Bigheart711 (4,206 posts) See mini bio Level 21

I got the very same problem for main manga pages, even though the manga volumes are fine!

I'm using Chrome and Firefox with Windows XP.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,358 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@FoxxFireArt: @Bigheart711: Hmm...have you guys tried it on Google Chrome? I was able to add the cover for Medaka Box Vol. 12 on Sunday without any issues when I created the page.

Medaka Box (Volume 12)
Medaka Box (Volume 12)

@ShadowKnight508: I tried it on Someday's Dreamers Volumes One and Two and it worked, but the Main Manga Page is where I'm having trouble.

Post by ShadowKnight508 (5,358 posts) See mini bio Level 19

@Bigheart711: Hmm...even on Chrome, it will not show the area that allow for adding the image to the main page for Someday's Dreamers. That is odd....

Well, better PM Ethan or PerryVandel about this. It needs to be looked into.

Post by takashichea (14,354 posts) See mini bio Level 25

@Bigheart711:

You have to type in the html manually to add the main image. There's no other way.

Type /images/ at the end of the url

Your page:

http://www.animevice.com/somedays-dreamers/15-1682/images/

Enter this. Voila! You can add your image!

@takashichea: Thanks for the tip! (Even though I already PMed the staff about the missing button.)

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel