Cannot Edit Any Wiki Page Articles(!?)

Topic started by Bigheart711 on April 13, 2012. Last post by takashichea 2 years, 4 months ago.
Post by Bigheart711 (3,783 posts) See mini bio Level 21

System Used: Windoiws XP
Browsers Used: Google Chrome and Firefox
Concerning Pages/Functions: Text Editors for Wiki Pages

The Problem at Hand

Neither parchment seems to be working for me when I was about to fill in the page for The Shadow Girls' Page and I also checked some other wiki pages as well. It only shows that small text box and I doubt whatever I type would make it alright. Here's an image of the problem.

It just stays that way whenever I click on either button that lets you edit the article. :(
It just stays that way whenever I click on either button that lets you edit the article. :(

I'm also having problems with editing my original post so i'll double post that The same thing's happening on Screened too. D:

http://www.screened.com/forums/bug-reporting/64/cannot-edit-any-wiki-page-articles/19999/

When will these girls get a break!? D:
When will these girls get a break!? D:
Post by takashichea (11,708 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Bigheart711:

The only time it won't save the wiki edit on a new page is that you have to add something to the article below the summary box.

@takashichea said:

@Bigheart711:

The only time it won't save the wiki edit on a new page is that you have to add something to the article below the summary box.

That wasn't the real problem, but thanks. Also, the problem's not present on my laptop, but it's still a problem if I'm on the Master Computer for Chrome. I still have this problem for both computers whenever I switch to Firefox. :(

Post by takashichea (11,708 posts) See mini bio Level 25
Online Now

@Bigheart711:

My bad, I misunderstood the problem. I read the screened forum version.

I used to have a Windows XP before when I wiki edit. Unfortunately, the computer died last December or so.

Mandatory Network

Submissions can take several hours to be approved.

Save ChangesCancel